VirtualBox 2.0 has arrived!
What's new in version 2.0:
- 64-bit OS guest support (only on 64-bit hosts, as one might expect)
- New-version notifier
- Guest property information interface
- Framework for collecting performance and resource usage data (metrics)
- Added SATA asynchronous IO (NCQ: Native Command Queuing) when accessing raw disks/partitions (major performance gain)
- and of course, bug fixes.
The complete install instructions for Ubuntu can be found in my special tutorial about VirtualBox.